“List My House For Sale”
- List for a higher price
- Wait 4-6 months
- There might be fees or commissions to pay
“Get A Fair Cash Offer Today”
- Tell us about your property
- We’ll analyze it against our buying parameters
- We’ll give you a no-obligation cash offer
In Foreclosure? Here’s What To Do Next…
If you are in foreclosure or think you will be shortly, you might be at the point where you’re trying to figure out what to do next, and maybe even trying to figure out how to stop foreclosure now? We’re here to help.
While foreclosure is a difficult process, you’re certainly not alone and you have nothing to be embarrassed about — foreclosure is very common and it’s something that many homeowners go through… and they’re able to get their lives back very quickly.
At Portland Cash Home Buyers, we are focused on helping owners just like you who are facing foreclosure and wondering what to do next, so we’ve created educational resource guides to help you discover what YOUR options are.
The good news is: you have many options available to you. For example:
- You can sell your house (that’s often the best and fastest option and we’ll make a fair all cash offer on your house today, just let us know about your situation here <<)
- You might be able to stop foreclosure completely (contact us for more information)
- And there are other options, too!
The best step is to get educated on foreclosures, which you can do by clicking one of the buttons above to get your free foreclosure educational resource.